By now most Australians understand the power there is in superannuation. No other investment vehicle has the unique combination of tax advantages, flexibility and growth potential that super has. More and more Australians are discovering that managing their own super fund – the Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) – can have benefits above and beyond those of “off the shelf superannuation”.
Self Managed Superannuation
Superannuation is one of the most effective forms of wealth creation available in Australia. Self-managed superannuation funds have become an increasingly popular method of taking savings for your retirement in a most tax effective manner. Custom Accounting holds an Australian Financial Services License which allows us to provide advice on superannuation.
Services & Features
- Advice regarding the choice of trustees.
- Arrange an introduction to a solicitor who has prepared a number of superannuation fund trust deeds on behalf of our clients and specialises in Superannuation Law.
- Arrange for the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to receive the appropriate notification of establishment of the fund.
- Prepare a documented investment strategy and advise in relation to the suitability of assets for ownership by the superannuation fund.
- Arrange for the purchase of investments.
- Arrange for the Audit required by the ATO. We will liaise with the auditors, provide the information and answer any queries which may arise.
- Prepare the annual Financial Reports.
- Prepare and lodge an Income Tax Return with the ATO.
- Provide all required documentation on the entry and exit of members.
- Prepare documentation on commencement of pensions and payment of lump sums.
- Advice in relation to estate planning, as it applies to superannuation assets.
- We simplify the complexities of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Direct access to advisors with whom you have an existing relationship and a foundation of trust.
Benefits & Results
- Total transparency in relation to fees and investments.
- Clients have the security of being in control of their funds.
- Enable your own choice of investments.
- Access to a full support service.
- We confidently assist you to carry out ALL your responsibilities as Trustee of your own fund, providing the peace of mind that comes with expert advice to assist you with the complex issues of Superannuation legislation.